Apply today for your future career!
The quality of the security delivered by MPI is based on the quality of the individual officers we employ. At MPI, we hire only officers that have proven themselves and then focus on their personal and professional growth to ensure only the best secure our client’s property. MPI is a professional protective service company serving Wisconsin, Iowa, Kansas & Texas with affiliates nationwide.
- Paid introductory training
- Extensive continuous training programs
- Educational opportunities
- Top pay in the industry
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Flexibility and professional growth
- Officers Benevolent Association membership
MPI prefers that our applicants meet at least one of the following qualifiers before qualifying for an interview.
- At least 24 college credits (criminal justice, public safety is a plus)
- At least one year of EMT/Law Enforcement/Firefighter experience
- Current or prior military service with honorable discharge
MPI’s up-to-date current statistics about the officers providing security service.*current as of January 1, 2015
- 89% have at least 1 year completed toward a college degree
- 43% have a college degree
- 34% are current military servicemen/women or honorably discharged veterans
- 26% are current or former Law Enforcement, EMT’s or Firefighters
- 38% have at least 1 year of security experience prior to hire
MPI requires all of our employees go through the following background checks.
- Locate Plus/Criminal and records Check
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals search
- Global Terrorist Watch List verification
- Texas Department of Public Safety license verification
- Confirmation of military service and honorable discharge, if applicable
- Confirmation of education
- Employment verification(s)
- Personal reference verification(s)
- Credit Record check (position dependent)
- 10 panel drug test
Mentoring and Accountability
MPI provides ongoing mentorship and direction, based upon our client’s feedback and the feedback of our supervisors to ensure all officers know our client’s expectations and exceed them.
- MPI Supervisors and Executive Team are available 24/7
- Shift leads oversee each shift to ensure accountability
- Employees receive regular reviews focusing on strengths and weaknesses
- All officers receive company orientation and field training before working alone at your property.
MPI’s employee retention program focuses on benefits and long term career placement which places us as an industry leader in both training and overall employee retention. For those officers that do choose to advance their careers with MPI as their foundation for experience, a large number are direct hires into law enforcement or go on to become military officers. If you intend to make a career out of criminal justice MPI is the right choice for you.
In the end it is MPI’s Better People that provide a security service that gives our client’s peace of mind. We focus on hiring the best and we strive to make them better, ensuring that we deliver the best security service our industry has to offer. Please visit our Better Ideas and Better Training pages to learn more. If you meet MPI’s employment qualification please fill out our application form and MPI’s HR Department will follow up with you.
MPI Human Resources Department
2418 Crossroads Drive, Suite 1200
Madison, Wisconsin 53718