JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: (may vary by post assignment)
These positions will provide first class service and ensure the safety & security of all clients and visitors to client property. The role requires a person with an outgoing personality, a presentable appearance and excellent customer service skills.
• Provide armed & unarmed security services.
• Conduct interior and exterior foot & mobile patrols; inspect buildings, equipment, and access points.
• Monitor surveillance equipment and access control systems.
• Document incidents and daily activities.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Must meet at least one of the following criteria:
• 24 college credits, preferably in criminal justice or a related field.
• 1 year of military service with an honorable discharge.
• 1 year of Police, Corrections, EMT orFirefighter experience.
• All applicants must pass an extensive background check with NO felony convictions and pass a drug screen test.
• Must have excellent customer service & communication skills and the ability to speak & write in fluent English.
• Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
• Must be available to work NIGHTS, WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS.