We are currently hiring a Security Manager at our Green Bay Location. If you are interested in a position with an extremely professional, growing organization, please apply.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Acceptable driving record ( If applying for Armed Mobile Patrol)
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 24 college credits, preferably in criminal justice or a related field.
•1 year of military service with an honorable discharge.
•1 year of Police, Corrections, EMT or Firefighter experience.
• Must be a US resident or documented naturalization proof
• Must have excellent customer service & communication skills
• Must have the ability to speak & write in fluent English.
• Must have reliable transportation, reliable cell phone, and a valid driver’s license.
• Must have daily access to e-mail / internet
• Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must pass a background check with no felony convictions and pass a drug screen test.
• 2+ years of management experience
Bonus after successful completion of 90 days employment.
• Top pay in the industry• Paid training• Uniform allowance
• Flexible schedule
• Educational opportunities
• Professional growth
• Health Insurance
As an Security Manager for MPI your job duties will include, but may not be limited to:
• Managing employees
• Processing new employees
• Providing onsite security to MPI clients to protect their assets
• Demonstrating flexibility in providing specific services for each client
• Documenting all shift activities as well as incidents if necessary
• Providing excellent customer service
Please send resume to Jodie Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-243-7946 with any questions.