MPI Security Officers are truly the best in the industry. Every MPI Officer that works your property must meet at least one of the following qualifiers before even being granted an interview, with the majority hired meeting several of them.
- At least 24 college credits (criminal justice, police science or related subjects preferred)
- Law Enforcement/EMT/Firefighter certification
- Current or prior military service with honorable discharge
MPI Security Officers make up the majority of your day to day interactions with our security service. As a result we believe that you have a right to know who works your property. MPI Officers are selected from the best in the industry; here is our current company profile.
*current as of January 2015
- 89% have at least 1 year completed toward a college degree
- 43% have a college degree
- 34% are current military servicemen/women or honorably discharged veterans
- 26% are current or former Law Enforcement, EMT’s or Firefighters
- 38% have at least 1 year of security experience prior to hire
MPI believes that the officers working your property should be ready for whatever situation may arise, so we take only the best and train them to be better. All MPI Officers go through a rigorous training program and must receive and maintain certification throughout their employment. The following is required training for all MPI’s new officers.
- Employee Orientation
- Defense & Arrest Tactics
- CPR/AED, and First Aid
- Customer Service and Conflict Resolution
- FEMA National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- Client specific field training
In the security industry turnover is a constant battle. MPI understands that you want the consistency and stability of the same officer day after day. MPI’s employee retention program focuses on benefits and long term career placement to place us as an industry leader in both training and overall employee retention.
For those officers that do choose to leave MPI, a large number are direct hires into law enforcement or go on to become military officers. What this means for you is that you get professional officers that intend to make a career out of criminal justice and will perform your security as you want it done.