We have openings for CURRENT Level 3 Commissioned security officers for mobile patrol (in a marked company squad vehicle) for 4pm – 1am, and/or 11pm – 7am (includes weekends!). Other armed posts available as needed for existing clients and special events. After successful 90-day probation, all Level 3 officers are eligible to receive Level 4 Personal Protection Officer training and ballistic shield / Active Threat Response training at no charge.
We also have openings for CURRENT Level 2 Non-Commissioned officers for a new corporate office (mainly inside work in a brand-new building in Grapevine, TX) for weekends 1st shift (8am-4pm), 2nd shift (4pm-midnight), and 3rd shift (midnight-8am), as well as 3rd shift M – F. After successful 90-day probation, all Level 2 officers are eligible to receive Level 3 Commissioned training plus baton / OC certification at no charge.
* Must be at least 18 years of age. (21 for Commissioned Officers)
* No felonies or major misdemeanors
* Clean driving record (If applying for Armed Mobile Patrol)
* High School diploma or equivalent
AND AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
* 24 college credits (or currently enrolled), preferably in criminal justice or a related field.
* 1 year of military service (Active, Reserve, Guard, ROTC); honorable discharge.
* 1 year of Police (or Academy graduate), Corrections, EMT or Firefighter experience.
* Must be a US resident or documented naturalization proof
* Must have excellent customer service & communication skills
* Must have the ability to speak & write in fluent English.
* Must have reliable transportation, reliable cell phone, and a valid driver’s license.
* Must have daily access to e-mail / internet
* Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays
* Must pass a background check with no felony convictions and pass a drug screen test.
• Competitive pay plus FREE or PAID training for ALL Security-related classes
• Flexible schedule
• Educational opportunities
• Professional growth
(FULL TIME) All of the above plus
• Health insurance
As an officer for MPI your job duties will include, but may not be limited to:
• Providing onsite security to MPI clients to protect their assets
• Demonstrating flexibility in providing specific services for each client
• Conducting interior and exterior foot & mobile patrols
• Inspect buildings, equipment, and access points.
• Looking for and reporting potential safety hazards.
• Monitoring reception desks and assisting visitors and staff
• Performing employee escorts as necessary
• Documenting all shift activities as well as incidents if necessary
• Providing excellent customer service
• Arming or unarming alarm panels as necessary
Apply online NOW: https://www.mpiprotective.com/jobs/
Job Type: Part-time to start, Full time is possible
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour